The material of this filament is PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol).
Note: Environmental friendliness is important to us, so this filament comes without a spool. It can easily be spooled onto what is called a “master spool” which is reusable and which you can easily 3D print. Characteristics:
- Temperature resistance up to approx. 80°C
- Low shrinkage
- Good option for post-processing, e.g. grinding or drilling
- Quantity: 800g wound on plastic spool (gross weight: 1050g)
- Diameters of 1.75mm and 2.85mm available and therefore compatible with all common 3D printer models
- Constant diameter (+-0.05mm)
- Coil dimensions: Outer diameter: Ø 200mm; Recording: Ø 52mm; Width: 55mm
- The printing temperature should be between 210-240°C. May vary depending on printer model and settings.